This young sparkling wine was first introduced in the summer of 2014. Abrau Light collection was created using modern CHARMAT method. Distinctive features of this method include light and bright floral and fruity tones in taste and aroma. Unusual aroma and taste of Abrau Light, absolutely untypical of the Russian champagne making tradition, were achieved by adding aromatic Muscat grape variety into the blend, which was blended with Chardonnay, Aligoté and Riesling varieties for white wines and Pinot Noir in Abrau Light rosé. The Abrau Light collection was created with the involvement of French oenologists of the Abrau-Durso Russian House of Wine. Sparkling wines Abrau Light have been created with the latest trends in the world wine fashion in mind.
• Striking design combined with the unusual shape of the bottle create this young wine’s bold trendy image;
• This wine was created to reflect the latest trends of the haute couture wine culture for the aficionados of sparkling wines;
• Possesses a light taste and fruity aroma;
• Produced using latest Charmat method techniques;
• Reasonable and affordable price (up to RUB 350 in retail outlets).
Неверный информационный блок